It should have become apparent that I don’t have time to blog, let alone have time to read and write at the moment. School is crazy busy, in an exciting and opportunity filled way, and our home life is, well, full. So, if my intellect had a wish list, the following would be on it (in no particular order):
- the psychology of learning; what is constructivism?
- the philosophy of learning; what is praxis in education?
- history; did the enlightenment start in England?
- literature; what on earth is Iris Murdoch on about, and why is her writing so compelling?
- archaeology; what is going on in this field in Buttermere?